Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Inspiration


About a year ago, I started my business, Windows of Agate. The name is a reference from the Bible, where the prophet Isaiah writes, “O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates with carbuncles, and all thy borders with pleasant stones.” (Isaiah 54:11-12)


Nearly two years ago my first daughter Kaela was born, and about two months ago my second daughter Lina (photographed above) followed. My children and the Creator that made them are the main inspiration for my line of baby and children’s toys. Keep checking back to see what I’m making, what markets I’ll be at, and how to do some of your own crafty projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment